Tous anti Covid
An app created in a matter of weeks
UX Design and Design Sprint digital
Design of the digital experience and tests
Creation of all interactions and of the prototype on the UX (Wireframing) and UI layers
When it all began...
March 16, 2020: the lockdown begins. In light of the digital solutions implemented in Asian countries first affected by Covid 19, Sia partners has offered to develop pro bono a digital contact tracing solution, based on a smartphone application using Bluetooth technology. The so-called "consortium” thus federated by Sia Partners ultimately also involved Sopra Steria, Accenture, Orange, Dassault Systèmes and Capgemini with a team of 70 people.
How did FOVE contribute to the design creation of this contact tracing application?
FOVE rallied very early on this initiative to provide a credible response usable by all.
The finalized version of StopC19 was communicated to Inria at the end of April 2020.
The application enables:
- via a unique QR code to access test results (PCR, serological)
- to generate derogation certificates,
- access to general information,
- activation of Contact Tracing Bluetooth
We contributed to:
- steering the project,
- facilitation among stakeholders,
- digital support for implementing the project,
- the user experience (UX)
- the graphic interface (UI) of all smartphone and web components.